This is a product out of Atlanta called Chuice. The health nuts there RAVE about it, so I tried it the last time I made a trip home. I definitely can't say it's the best tasting thing, but if you ask just about any health nut around town, it does won... moreContent detail Raw community box
I started juicing pretty regularly this summer. Unfortunately, I've been all over the place since that I haven't been able to start it back up the way I want to. Anyways, when I was juicing, I blogged the recipies I made up. Check it out: http://thesar... more
- Marli Thurow These recipes are very helpful! Thank you for sharing the link. I hope you get back to your juicing regimen. Happy juicing!
Juice RX Cleanse... I've heard this is one of the best now... http://www.juicerxcleanse.com/
- Samantha Harris I meant - I have ALSO heard this is one of the best now :)
- Eddie Fackler I made all my own juices. Using a Vitamic or a Blendtec, you can blen up stuff that will clean you out. No preservativrs. No chemicals.
- Liliana Jaramillo Samantha! I work for JuiceRx and it is one of the best!!!
I want to share my new adventure. I joined the JuiceRx Team and I am digging it. Let me know how we can start you into a delicious Fall Cleanse!
Liliana Jaramillo via
- Samantha Harris Yes! Colonic Hydrotherapy! I've heard great things... seriously
- Eddie Fackler Chris, if you want a Hydro Therapist in Chicago area, let me lnow. Not painful, and does work. And way more sanitary than anything you migjt imagine.
- Samantha Harris Yes Chris do it.
Page 1 of 1