New social media marketing pitch from Twitter... well produced video, if nothing else...
- Jenna HubShout It is a good marketing pitch--mesmerizing actually. Kumbuya, you'll get there!
About 10 years ago, I had an idea for a business I called I Run It. Here's how it works: you want a pack of M&M's, but you don't want to leave your house. You go to your mobile app and say, "I want a pack of M&M's." An approved person in your neighborh... more
- Clayton Cohn Haha nice, but your right - STUPID and unsustainable business model. How can you maintain an inventory of crap you have no idea people will want? Also, with TaskRabbit, the "Task Rabbit" can go and pick up whatever item you need and you just pay a fee... more
- Whatatrip! Bourg push people to be even more lazy than they already are? no?
- Clayton Cohn Absolutely - doesn't mean it won't be profitable. Laziness of many breeds wealth for a few. Here's an example:
I don't know if this idea would "make" a trillion dollars, but it might cause a trillion dollars of commerce: The Wall Project - www.thewallproject.org. I want to put 50 foot high, 1,000 foot long, real time video walls, with audio, in 50 cities around... more
- Joshua Karp Yes, North Korea would be a challenge :)
- Clayton Cohn Ah, but we like challenges.
- Oriana Kwok Cool idea. is that picture on the "wall" of Chicago? what park is that?
Page 1 of 16 Next Page