What was your favorite part of last night's episode (S3E7)?? Rick needs to go to sleep, eh??
- Macy Ring My fave part was when Merrill and Daryl got out of that fight. Even though Merrill is a total douche wad, which Daryl shouldn't have left the group for, but it's understandable. Yes, Rick needs to get some sleep! He's getting coo-coo on us, or is he?
Can anyone else confirm that they've heard the second-half of Season 3 starts on February 10th??
Joe Kalis via
- Gabrielle Kumesan http://bostinno.com/2013/01/04/the-walking-dead-season-3-part-2-trailer-video/#ss__280337_238931_0__ss This site says Feb 10th! Counting the days!
- Tricky Rick Hi! I added your tribe! Care to add mine too? http://www.kumbuya.com/konspiracy-ent-llc/
New executive producer coming next season!! http://www.tvguide.com/News/Walking-Dead-New-Showrunner-Season4-1059126.aspx What are your thoughts on the show possibly taking a different artistic direction??Content detail Raw community box
Spoiler!! Am I the only one who doesn't believe that Lori has died yet? It's crazy thinking but if I didn't see the body, then there's always that twist!
- Joe Kalis SOMETHING seems weird about all this...with the random body they showed that didn't seem to be her, and the phone call..........I wouldn't be surprised if she randomly showed up again somehow. Can't wait to find out!
- Macy Ring Yes, where's the body?! I am not opposed to thinking that we may be seeing Lori again, in the flesh!
Yay! Excited to be a part of The Walking Dead Tribe... Love the show. I took the undead route for Halloween this year.
- Joe Kalis Is this a picture of YOU?? Glad to have you here, as well! you excited for the second half to kick off?!
Page 1 of 2 Next Page