- Mark Carson I have an Adee Kaye watch that looks similar. Mine was no doubt made in China - but still interesting to look at. I will have to dig mine out and see if the movement is the same or not. Thanks for the post. Cheers
This EVADO Flip looks really interesting: "[a watch where] children can easily reach their parents when they need to, and not only can parents call and speak to their children, but they can find their location in the event of an emergency using a speci... moreContent detail Raw community box
Anatoly Ildiyarov watch in silver. I prefer it to the gold one.
- John Biggs I love artistic pieces. Mechanically this is a little boring but the engraving is striking.
- Mark Carson Ah yes, it's the well known "I don't like three handers" comment by John we often hear on the HourTime podcast. http://HourTimeShow.com But I do agree completely in this case (no pun intended).
- Jonathan Fianu Thanks for the feedback John. I got it for the engraving - I think the guy is quite talented. Although I have advised him to design something with a little more depth. He will have an enamel watch out in the new year that I am curious to see,
What do you guys think of this? It is a hand engraved gold watch by a Russian jewellery maker called Anatoly Ildiyarov. The dial depicts a famous painting by Vasily Perov - Hunters on a break.
- Jonathan Fianu In silver
- Mark Carson Great, please post a photo of the silver version you have.
- Jonathan Fianu Yep just added it now. Tried to attach it to this comment but couldn't.
Page 1 of 2 Next Page